What is Turbobit.net?
Turbobit.net is a free cloud storage service where you can upload your files, store them, share files with your friends by providing them with links to your files, and download your friends’ files using links they provide.
What advantages do you offer?
– Fast file exchange without signing up;
– We support https for safe information exchange;
– Upload of files with one click from your computer or mobile phone and even from another website;
– Turbobit Uploader, a user-friendly desktop application for uploading files to your account;
– Automatic selection of the least heavily loaded FTP server, to upload files to your account fast;
– Download speed from our servers can reach ~ 1 Gbit/sec;
– Upload of files up to 100 GB in size, or up to 200 Mb for unregistered users;
– Storage time for files: 30 days from the moment of last download, 60 days for Turbo (premium) users and 7 days for unregistered users;
– No limit on the total size and number of your files;
– File download happens from the file server which is located closest to you, which increases data transmission speed;
– Support for downloading and resumed downloading of files using all popular download managers;
– Special Turbo (premium) access with high speeds, without time delays, and without advertising;
– Your files are always available via mobile phone or computer connected to the Internet
– Quick support by means of several channels of communication (Skype, ICQ, ticket system and email) for fast solution of any questions.
Where I can read about your rules?
You can read the rules and conditions for our service on this page: https://turbobit.net/rules
Does your site use only one language?
No, our service is multilingual. Turbobit.net is used in many countries of the world and our website supports several important languages. The language of our site is selected automatically based on your browser settings. And also, you can always switch the website language manually.
Is there a mobile version of your website?
Yes, there is a mobile version of our website available at https://m.turbobit.net If a user navigates to Turbobit.net on a mobile device, the site will be redirected to the mobile version automatically.
How and where can I sign up?
You can sign up fast at https://turbobit.net/reg — you will need to enter a real email address, to make up a password for your account, and to agree to the rules of our service.
What security measures can I use with my account?
We provide several basic elements to ensure the security of your account:Security code – we will ask you to confirm your security code when you choose to delete a file. Be careful not to lose your security code, since it cannot be restored. The new security code will be activated in 15 days, during which time all file removal operations will be frozen.
Password hacking prevention system – turn on/off the limit of unsuccessful login attempts. After 10 unsuccessful attempts, you will have to confirm authorization via email. The security system blocks attempts to sign in using that user name for 12 hours. Until the block is removed, all attempts of authorization will be unsuccessful.
Captcha – in addition to your user name and password, the security system on the sign-in page can request you to identity random characters from a picture (captcha).
How can I contact you?
If you have any questions about our service you can write to our support desk. To do this, send a message via our support portal at https://support.turbobit.net and wait for our response. You will receive an answer within a short period of time. To ensure that your question is dealt with as quickly as possible, please take care to select the specific department of our support desk to which you want to write. In addition, please refrain from creating several identical requests relating to the same problem: this will only make processing your question slower.